donderdag 17 april 2008

Jaen


The bus trip to Jaen took a little bit longer, the roads were not that good, we had to wait three hours at peaje, we nearly drove a little bit downstairs into the valley ( I am not kidding, even the Peruvians were holding there breaths) because the mist was so bad at some point. One kilometer further all sunny again. But I arrived well, took a mototaxi and could instantly enjoy the hospitality and warmth of the Peruvians.
There was another suprise: a girl from my age from Ghent is volunteering at the same time. Her name is Eva and we already know that the world is small,well it is being demonstrated again: she did an internship at Habbekrats and she and my sister have a similar friend (Selien). Saar, jij moet ze dus kennen?!

Tomorrow I will go to a little village, see their work at the field.

Beso!

Geen opmerkingen: