dinsdag 15 april 2008

Brief news

Buenos dias a todos!

I have left the States (much easier then getting in) after a really nice week with Queen and Selcuk in San Francisco. I liked this city actually. I should visit a city in the East now in order to compare because I was told it is quite different.

I am in Lima after two flights, a closed door at where I was supossed to sleep (but I was too tired to be frustrated or cry). My visit to the historical center is kind of unexpected, because I thought the bus to Jaen would have been earlier in the day. Lucky me.
I talked to Ricardo (yes in Spanish, wiseguys) , tourist police, and he showed me places to visit because since I had not planned a visit here I took my friend Mr Improvise. So I saw the changing of the guards, the cathedral and some other big building in this huge, crowded city.

In a few days I arrive in Jaen and I will definitely tell you much more then!

un gran beso

Geen opmerkingen: